Decals changing to black once uploaded

• Thread starter adyneill
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Good afternoon everyone.

I have recently got back into GT after a couple of years away. Loving the livery editor and the ability to customise the cars straight away.
I've been playing with some of my own designs that i'd like to add to my cars.

Problem i'm having is, my SVG's turn a single colour black once uploaded. Wouldn't be so bothered if they were a single colour as I could edit the colour in GT.
I can see this problem has been spoken about before and trust me i've tried and tried before bothering you all with the same problem but I can't get it to work.

I am using Corel Draw (latest version) to create the graphics and the SVG's, but it just seems that any change of setting seems to make no difference at all.
I have uploaded a copy of the files in question, which you can see are pretty basic.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• GTDecals.jpg
    GTDecals.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 47
Hello, may I ask what you did to solve your Problem. I seem to have the same issue, but am not that proficient in Vector-files that I can sort out which Setting I Need to Change in Corel Draw. Thanks in Advance :)

Thank you mate, that solved my Problem, now i can attempt to upload my old Jet Alliance logos to finish my Aston Martin :)

No problem, glad it worked.

Just in case you were wondering, which you probably weren't, GTSport's SVG renderer doesn't recognise the coding around the internal style sheet option. This means it sees all the lines - but not how it should colour them in, so they end up just black. Setting presentation attributes, means it codes this info in with the coordinates that make the lines, not in a style list at the top of the SVG file. File sizes are slightly bigger, and there is another workaround if that's a problem, but mostly it shouldn't make too much difference.

Back