Default tune settings

• Thread starter mynameis66
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
UK
Is there a way to set the suspension settings etc back to there default values?I know with upgraded supension if you re-install the stock system then fit the upgraded system the values are back to what they were when purchased but i made a right hash of tuning a race car and cant find a way to reset the values.I cant install a stock system then try again as theres no option.
I cant see a`default `values or settings button anywhere.Any ideas anyone?

Sadly I was looking for the same and seems there is no way...
When I get a new car and before touching it, I always go to garaga and create a Default settings and save it. Is the only way I found, which is not optimal, but is another PD miss...

Sadly I was looking for the same and seems there is no way...
When I get a new car and before touching it, I always go to garaga and create a Default settings and save it. Is the only way I found, which is not optimal, but is another PD miss...
Thats what ive started doing now,seems a bit of an odd omission but never mind.

Is there a way to set the suspension settings etc back to there default values?I know with upgraded supension if you re-install the stock system then fit the upgraded system the values are back to what they were when purchased but i made a right hash of tuning a race car and cant find a way to reset the values.I cant install a stock system then try again as theres no option.
I cant see a`default `values or settings button anywhere.Any ideas anyone?
What you do is open the car settings. At top centre you will see "settings sheet", next to this you will see 3 dots in a row.
Click on the 3 dots and a menu will appear.
At bottom of pop down list you will see "add sheet"
Click it and there you go.

What you do is open the car settings. At top centre you will see "settings sheet", next to this you will see 3 dots in a row.
Click on the 3 dots and a menu will appear.
At bottom of pop down list you will see "add sheet"
Click it and there you go.
The 3 dots in a row pop down menu has
1: edit sheet
2: duplicate sheet
3: delete sheet
4: add sheet

1 lets you rename sheet. That way you can have different presets , I add sheet & name it 700pp and set it up for such.
Then I add sheet and name it 650pp then tune it up, then I add sheet & name it 630pp.

That way by clicking on the centre bar at top you will end up with a drop down menu like

700pp
650pp
630pp

And these will be your presets.
I usually add 2 more sheets and name them mimpp & maxpp.

Everytime you hit add sheet it sets the car back to default settings with the exeption of weight reduction and engine parts like camshaft etc.
They parts will remain.
If you have installed weight reduction, port polish, body rigidity etc you can strip all of these off by purchasing a new engine under expert tab in tuning parts shop.

Good luck.

Back