Define your fev GT3 car.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter SKYLINE9
  • 7 comments
  • 499 views
Messages
13
My Best car GT3 is a LANCER EVALUTION V its shinny perl black, with black and red rims (inner rim black outter shinny red) with a front and rear breaking system that lights up when i hit it. Goes 548 hp. I call her JADE. :drool: :bowdown:
 
mine right now is my lancer evo 5 to but mine is silver and has everything!!!
also i have a mines lancer evo 6 thats my second!!!
 
My silver ZZII.
There doesn't need to be an explanation, just look at it and drive it for yourself. :D
 
Red ZZII here. Tuned to be a drift monster like no other ;)
 
well due to my screen-name I would ahve to say the Integrale BUT

since I'm reffering to real life I can pick another for the game.
and it would have to be the mid-range porche, I think the RGT? am I right

I have fitted a turbo and lsd, full susp., brake kits, new 'box and some T3 tyres.. turn off the aids and go let rip! has 916bhp!!! and room to improve!!

Inte.
 
integrale its actually a Ruf but o well and my favorite car is the red zzII just a great all around machine and the looks are amazing. espcily in red ;)
 
I want a black ZZII but it takes forever to get another one...
 
My Yellow Ruf RGT which completed the "100 laps of Complex String" for me...:D
 
Back