Definitive List of What Carries Over to Full Game?

• Thread starter Dizzy49
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
Do we have a definitive list of everything that carries over to the full game?

It seems that all that is certain is up to 8 cars, and up to 1MM credits.

There is no mention of the miles, milage points, liveries, milage point purchases, time played, time driven, or any of the other achivement metrics.

While this article states "in game progress will carry over to full release" that's ALL it says. It does not got into any details at all about what they consider "in game progress".

It would make quite a bit of difference to how some people are playing the demo if we knew what would carry over.

Considering we've already gotten gift cars for achievements etc i don't see why they wouldn't, if not fine by me, i'll take another round of gift cars.

From: http://www.gran-turismo.com/sg/news/00_5863055.html

Participation Bonuses
The following data content can be carried over to the final product version when it releases:
・In-game credits (up to a limit)
・Mileage points (up to a limit)
・Cars acquired (up to a limit)
・Online contents such as photos and livery set data shared in the game are also expected to be carried over into the final product version.)

Well, good to know the Mileage points carry over.

Anyone have a post or something confirming the number of Mileage Points that can be carried over? I don't think I'll hit my credit limit, but I've racked up quite a few Mileage Points, and if I am over the limit I want to use them to upgrade the cars I have :D

I have $532,000 so I sure hope my hard work wasn't for nothing. :lol:

No, it's already confirmed that up to $1,000,000 Credits will carry over.

I have just over $300,000, it's the 10,000 Mileage Points that I'm worried about :)

Back