- 32
Edited to replace txt file with zipped copy of xls file
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I put this together for my own use, but thought it was so good that I should share it.
Posted the other day in another thread, but not getting any feedback.
It contains every car available (I think) in PAL GT4, and includes power/weight ratios for all cars, stock and max tuned, prices new used and sale values (some sale values are out by 1Cr due to rounding up by formulas) and also a column for which race prize cars can be won.
the column headings are:
Manufacturer, Model, Year, Country, Drive, Stock Power, Stock Weight, Stock Power/Weight Ratio, Tuned Power, Tuned Weight, Tuned Power/Weight Ratio, Price New, Price Used, Sale Value, Prize Race
Hope some of you find it useful.
If you find any errors, please let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I put this together for my own use, but thought it was so good that I should share it.
Posted the other day in another thread, but not getting any feedback.
It contains every car available (I think) in PAL GT4, and includes power/weight ratios for all cars, stock and max tuned, prices new used and sale values (some sale values are out by 1Cr due to rounding up by formulas) and also a column for which race prize cars can be won.
the column headings are:
Manufacturer, Model, Year, Country, Drive, Stock Power, Stock Weight, Stock Power/Weight Ratio, Tuned Power, Tuned Weight, Tuned Power/Weight Ratio, Price New, Price Used, Sale Value, Prize Race
Hope some of you find it useful.
If you find any errors, please let me know.