Degrees of steering wheel-Simulators/games?

• Thread starter beodo20vt
  • 9 comments
Spain
Beodo20vt
I have a G27.Does anyone know if there is any game or Simulator in which more than 900 degrees of wheel can be?(2.5 turns real car)And the games I tested only half wheel rotate 900 degrees,(half turn).Games such as:(Gran Turismo-rFactor-Forza-Need for speed-Ferrari the race experience-Dirt 3.
Is there any game that is like in real life?.More than a turn or half turn?

Thanks and sorry for my translation ..

I have a G27.Does anyone know if there is any game or Simulator in which more than 900 degrees of wheel can be?(2.5 turns real car)And the games I tested only half wheel rotate 900 degrees,(half turn).Games such as:(Gran Turismo-rFactor-Forza-Need for speed-Ferrari the race experience-Dirt 3.
Is there any game that is like in real life?.More than a turn or half turn?

Thanks and sorry for my translation ..

The G27 is limited to 900*. Can't go any farther without you breaking it :lol:

I do not mean the rotations of the G27 ...
I mean that car games 1 full rotation of the wheel is as if they were 2.5 in a real car ..

rFactor can turn 900 degrees. You have to set your wheel in the Logitech profiler to 900 degrees. The on screen wheel might not look like it's turning 900 though, you have to set it separately in on the files (forget which). But it's independent from the actual physics wheel so just ignore it.

Asetto Corsa and PCARS also supports 900 degrees and it auto adjusts depending on the car. Also the on screen wheel auto adjusts to your rotation.

rFactor can turn 900 degrees. You have to set your wheel in the Logitech profiler to 900 degrees. The on screen wheel might not look like it's turning 900 though, you have to set it separately in on the files (forget which). But it's independent from the actual physics wheel so just ignore it.

Asetto Corsa and PCARS also supports 900 degrees and it auto adjusts depending on the car. Also the on screen wheel auto adjusts to your rotation.
Thank you very much..

Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator support 900 degrees as well if you light slow and HHHEAAAVVYYY :D

I know some older games struggle with 900 degree rotation, NR2003 and GTR2 are some, as well as Game Stock Car Extreme.

I know some older games struggle with 900 degree rotation, NR2003 and GTR2 are some, as well as Game Stock Car Extreme.

GSCE is basically an rFactor mod, so it completely supports 900 steering. Of course it also depends on the car you're driving. The Opala and Camaro works great with 900, but you need to reduce it to 360 for the F1 cars.

GTR2 also supports 900, but because all the cars in that game are GT cars which have 540 degree in real life, you'll struggle to turn with 900 degree.

dirt3 doesnt have 900 support when I tried. atleast not the ps3 version.

tokyo xtreme racer drift 2
wangan midnight ps3 version(plays nothing like a similator)

Thanks for the answers....I and discovered: Live For Speed :bowdown: ...It has options fully customizable steering wheel.Among many other things.The best simulator I've ever had..(And I just play the free demo).

I recommend it ;).

Back