dejavu..... again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ving
  • 7 comments
  • 466 views
Messages
5,716
yup, time for another restart. :)
wasnt that long ago i did a restart.

this time i am doing it in an Eco\vitz.

time for fun to start..... again.
I love restarts :)
 
I love restarts too......
gives you a sense of achievement when you work w/ limited funds.. hehe
 
Ahhhhhhhh Ving:
:D A man after my own Heart, startin' out with a VITZ. GOOD SHOW!!!...UB57
:D
 
hi ub57,
not after any part of your body... not that way inclined :p
;)
 
4 ving:
:D Well, Thank Goodness for that!!!...UB57:D
 
Originally posted by UB57
Ahhhhhhhh Ving:
:D A man after my own Heart, startin' out with a VITZ. GOOD SHOW!!!...UB57
:D

actually I'm after your wallet...

*YOINK!@*
 
ving,
:D You must be desperate!!! Only thing you'll find in my wallet is a Bunch o' Moths!!!...UB57
:D
 
Back