Delay Issues.

  • Thread starter Thread starter patriotzero
  • 5 comments
  • 782 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,917
Turkey
Binance:TSIDDLSA
Messages
patriotzero
Messages
please no
What do you think about delay?
-SONY Marketing
-Porsche Licence
-Game is not complete
-Trees lol! i mean environment graphics need to work?
-Engine Sounds
-Damage need to work?
-Sony s 3D Plan
-Worldwide release
-Other game s release dates

What do you think about First official Delay?
 
All of the above..... kidding

I think it marketing
 
I think this thread is pointless and should be locked.
 
I say it will be an outrageous April Fools joke. Get the whole GT community worked up over some crazy delay, don't say anything through all of March, then drop it on April 1st.
 
I think this thread is pointless and should be locked.

your think this thread pointless.
I think your post is pointless should be deleted.
 
I think its because hey want to p*ss off as many customers as possible and want them selves to be the laughing stock of the game developing world.

if not they are doing a bloody good job at it un-knowingly.

It's Release Date Grinding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back