Delete Folders from Library???

United States
Colorado
I've created some folder to store my decals and items that I use the most. Is there a way that you can edit/remame these folders after you've created them? Also if
you've created folder like me can you move a decals from one location to another (like coping and pasting)?

garystevens64

I've created some folder to store my decals and items that I use the most. Is there a way that you can edit/remame these folders after you've created them? Also if
you've created folder like me can you move a decals from one location to another (like coping and pasting)?

garystevens64

I do not know of a way of editing the folders.
If the decals are in your folder in favourites, but not in your collection, then I don't think you can add then to another folder in favourites.

Sorry I can't help.

We cannot edit/rename the folder. I made the mistake of naming a folder Castrol and should have named it "Gas-Oil". I'm going to re-collect the decals (in the collection ), delete the folder and name it properly. I didn't figure this out until I had named all 10 folders. The good thing is, I can typically re-find the decal or one better than I've already saved.

Back