Delete post

  • Thread starter Thread starter EXALT1K
  • 12 comments
  • 994 views
Messages
714
Japan
Japan
Messages
stravus_
Title. Want this car if someone dont like it.

Ahahaha kidding just got 5million now and go buy the 787B, thanks for that stupid replies and judging me. Pure faggots losing time saying "Oh little boy"... whatever... nerds get a life, left home and have corage to say that in my face, little KINGS OF NET.

Don't matter what you say, it's the net, made this post to laugh about what people can say by a person that dont know.
 
Last edited:
I wish I had this car but I'm sure nobody would ever trade that car :(
 
I cant believe I just read what I read. Use common sense

I have seen people giving cars for simple answers so the cars don't have really interest for that people, so shut up little boy.

Sorry if my english was bad.
 
doesn't hurt to ask. also he didn't have an attitude till he got some stupid replies.
 
I wish they didn't sell this game to 13 year olds. :sick:
 
I don't see this ending well.
 
I think this is in the wrong section. Should be in the market place.
 
I have a 787B stealth

And a Mclaren F1 stealth

and an Audi R10 stealth

and an NSX stealth

and a Nissan GTR stealth

But sadly I can't send stealth cars or I'd give them all to you :D
 
doesn't hurt to ask. also he didn't have an attitude till he got some stupid replies.

He should have bought the game with the stealth model cars. Im far from a little boy fyi. Pre strategy will get you far in life or he can quit being a vag about it and suck it up that noone that actually paid to get those will just flat out give him one like he wants. Sounds like he's the little boy eh?
 
Back