Delete

  • Thread starter Thread starter minicoop456
  • 4 comments
  • 600 views
Messages
10
United States
California
Messages
XSushiKamikazeX
Hello, this is my first post so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

I'm looking to trade my Jimmie Johnson #48 car for a McLaren MP4-12c.

I have bought pretty much every upgrade for the car including racing soft and hard tires, and sports hard. It has 331 miles on it and 634 PP.

Thank you,
Marshall
 
Last edited:
No one is probably interested in the NASCAR because you can buy it in the Premium Dealership, people mainly use this website for cars they can't find or want because its not on the Premium Dealership, those are the rare cars.
 
Hello, this is my first post so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

I'm looking to trade my Jimmie Johnson #48 car for a McLaren MP4-12c.

I have bought pretty much every upgrade for the car including racing soft and hard tires, and sports hard. It has 331 miles on it and 634 PP.

Thank you,
Marshall

Hello mate,

Welcome to :gtplanet: 👍.

You´ve done your part (present you offer), now all you got to do is wait for replies of those interested.

Chat you soon mate. :)
 
Hello, this is my first post so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

I'm looking to trade my Jimmie Johnson #48 car for a McLaren MP4-12c.

I have bought pretty much every upgrade for the car including racing soft and hard tires, and sports hard. It has 331 miles on it and 634 PP.

Thank you,
Marshall

Hi pal, tbh almost all guys here are interested in Standard Cars as collectibles, Premium cars have more "value" IF you paint them with DLC paints (check here: http://https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228849)

2 Premium cars really valuable are the GTR Academy Version '09 which is the one you get when you complete the last licences test and the 370Z AV '08 which you can get it with a lvl12 ticket, other than that, not so much because premium cars are available in the game always so it's kind of pointless to trade them, just saying 👍
 
Thanks for the help guys. If a mod sees this, feel free to delete this thread.
 
Back