DELETE

• Thread starter Dreamaker
  • 3 comments
It's nice to see more people interested in releasing GT2 mods, but I must direct you to the disclaimer on the GT2+ source files:
Please do not distribute mildly tweaked versions of GT2+, however more comprehensive derivative works are welcomed (for example a larger mod which uses some or all of the GT2+ fixes as a base). If using any part of these files in a derivative work, please contact all credited contributors for those files for their permission.
This mod looks like GT2+ with the TCS changed, some files swapped, and one of Submaniac's mods added, plus a donation link. I don't know if you asked Submaniac and SiriusR / S15Fox for permission to use their XJR15 recolour, but you've certainly not asked me if you could use my work in its entirety and ask for money alongside it.

It's nice to see more people interested in releasing GT2 mods, but I must direct you to the disclaimer on the GT2+ source files:

This mod looks like GT2+ with the TCS changed, some files swapped, and one of Submaniac's mods added, plus a donation link. I don't know if you asked Submaniac and SiriusR / S15Fox for permission to use their XJR15 recolour, but you've certainly not asked me if you could use my work in its entirety and ask for money alongside it.
With all due respect, when something is shared, it is understood that it is for use, I'm not selling anything, everything about the Mod was found on the forum itself, I just compiled it and I gave the due credits.

More than 500 files were edited, but it's true that this Mod is quite simple, although I appreciate your time invested and everyone involved. If this is an issue, ask an admin or moderator to remove the topic.

Last edited:
More than 500 files were edited, but it's true that this Mod is quite simple, although I appreciate your time invested and everyone involved. If this is an issue, ask an admin or moderator to remove the topic.
I certainly won't try to have your topic removed, you have every right to show off your work. I'd appreciate it though if the delta patch applied on top of GT2+ rather than including all of GT2+ in it. It's a subtle difference, but then it's a mod of GT2+ and contains mostly your work, rather than being a separate mod of GT2 retail that happens to include tons of my work.

Back