Deleted my Files - Only Car is 86 GT 0/0/0

  • Thread starter Thread starter eReen81
  • 36 comments
  • 1,878 views
eReen81
That was my destination :D but I deleted everything :(

Im sorry and like to be nice but if that was your destination then wouldent you already have an older save on your flash drive? Just load that up And get some of your stuff back. Also i talk to my mom while doing it and never have a problem. Now if you had a screen shot id give you a level 22 ticket for free.
 
^^:cheers:^^
 
You can add me in Psn and see in gt5 my lvl : 6
Ask some guys i traded before i deleted everything i was lvl 33 or so

thanks everyone for helping me :)
 
You can add me in Psn and see in gt5 my lvl : 6
Ask some guys i traded before i deleted everything i was lvl 33 or so

thanks everyone for helping me :)
If you accept my FR i will send any ticket you want, all thanks to constuct-matrix for the b spec races ;)
 
Oh hey I was deleted from your friends list so I can not resend the ticket. But my offer still stands just send a FR and I'll resend the ticket for you when I get an open slot 👍
 
Back