Deleted Resource in mistake :

Kuwait
Kuwait
I don't know if there is a thread for this problem or not but here i go :
I had a resource called ( Complex String Replica Ver 4.3 + Video ) which when i attempted to update the resource - it appeared in GT6 Tuning Data Base rather than GT6 Track Data Base.
When i attempted to delete the resource from GT6 Tuning Data Base - it also disappeared from GT6 Track Data Base.
My problem now is that all of my hard work & the people who've liked that resource with the ratings has been deleted by a mistake :(
So is there anyway to restore it by this site backup system or data base ?
*Thanks in advance*

I can restore it for you, but I see you have already posted a new version of the track. Which one do you want to keep?

I can restore it for you, but I see you have already posted a new version of the track. Which one do you want to keep?
Keep 5.0 then i'll restore the rest :)
I just want the previous rating - likes - discussions & reviews to be back :)
I just copied all of the overview-page-texts as a backup before you begin the process just in case :)
Before i forgot - i'd also like my previous edit ( since ver 4.3 ) of the overview page to be back because it'll be a headache to rewrite things i don't remember clearly < : )
Thanks & sorry for your trouble for me X)

Last edited:
Resources can't be merged like that, so you'll have to pick between one or the other.

I've actually just un-deleted it for you now, so you can just do what you like with the two listings and then delete the one you want to discard yourself.

Resources can't be merged like that, so you'll have to pick between one or the other.

I've actually just un-deleted it for you now, so you can just do what you like with the two listings and then delete the one you want to discard yourself.
It seem i didn't understood what you've meant at first & now i think i got what you've meant X)
Alright - i'll delete the current one & deal with the older one :)
Thanks ^^ - everything is fixed & back to normal now ^^

Last edited:
Back