Deleting DLC Cars From Garage?

United Kingdom
London
SiTheBugski
So, Firstly I got my hands on the GTS Collectors Edition for some extra cars + credits to get by as I'm a casual weekend gamer, due to working commitments. However, once I received all my free DLC stuff, noticed I received duplicates which the game won't allow me to get rid off.

Question is, how can I remove them from the garage?

I think you cant, I was searching for the same answer without result.

Damn and blast! I was hoping someone would know a solution for it, doesn't really effect the game. It's just annoying though :(
Maybe Kaz and the Polyphony gods will come with a solution to delete them

You can delete them but you cant sell them or anything

You can only delete gift cars (cars you win in events)

You CANT delete DLC cars you get from pre orders / special editions of the game (cars you get from codes) which is what I need as it gave me duplicates and it just ruins the look of the garage

anyone find a solution the to missing licences car errors for the Peugeot race car ? yes i have tried to restore licence, as for a deleting dlc cars i would love to know how to as well, the only way would be to delete the DLC from the system but i cant seem to find a way even when you reistall the game it starts downloading it automatically with no time to stop it.

You can only delete gift cars (cars you win in events)

You CANT delete DLC cars you get from pre orders / special editions of the game (cars you get from codes) which is what I need as it gave me duplicates and it just ruins the look of the garage

So delete the other ones?

You can't delete the ones with a red dot. Ive got a broken one that says plays re-install whatever pre-order code it was from. Can't get rid of it. I think yellow dot is free cars from the campaign and purple is the daily gift. Those can be deleted.

You can't delete the ones with a red dot. Ive got a broken one that says plays re-install whatever pre-order code it was from. Can't get rid of it. I think yellow dot is free cars from the campaign and purple is the daily gift. Those can be deleted.

its a pain in the 🤬:banghead:

Back