Deliberately Bad Liveries!

Singapore
Singapore
XSquareStickIt
Continuing from the GTS thread of the exact same title, let's see what the GT7 community can conjure up! I'll start:

Greed Turismo 7 86 Gr.B Rally Car

Gran Turismo® 7_20220326212259.png

Gran Turismo® 7_20220326212313.png

For all your Fisherman's and Sardegna grinding needs, a black gold livery for the free 86 Gr.B Rally Car! The livery is editable, so you can revert the car to its original panda colour scheme if you so wish.

Gran Turismo® 7_20220326212354.png

The preview shot for a livery is shown from the front left 3/4 view, as is replicated in the shot above. From this angle, I wanted the car to maintain a relatively clean and nondescript visual, to mimic how the predatory and unreasonable microtransactions were withheld from public scrutiny and criticism until right when the game launched.

Gran Turismo® 7_20220326212335.png

If we were to circle around to the back however, the disgusting display is bared for all to plainly see, with the credit icons increasing in transparency from front to back until fully opaque. On the right side of the car, I have put a little spin on the typical 「藤原とうふ店(自家用)」「Fujiwara Toufu Store (private use)」usually found on the right side of the AE86, substituting it instead with 「山内クレジット店(公用)」, 「Yamauchi Credit Store (public use)」, referring to how the car is one's gateway to riches in the game.

It was super satisfying to now be able to precisely match decals on two different zones on the car, such as Yamauchi's face on the rear window and wing for example, now that we can set precisely the magnification and rotation via numerical inputs.

Gran Turismo® 7_20220326212323.png

On the windshield banner and underneath the rear wings, there are "Greed Turi$mo 7 The Ripoff Simulator" decals. Also on the bottom wing is the "Try Again!" decal from failed missions/ licence tests.

Decals used:
Yamauchi Credit Store
Gran Turismo Credit Icon
Greed Turismo 7 The Real Driving Simulator
Greed Turismo 7 The Rip Off Simulator
Try Again!
Flame 2
Kazunori Yamauchi

Gran Turismo® 7_20220326212345.png

Hope you enjoy! Let's see what else you can come up with!

Back