Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Delphic Reason's
Drift Videos

Introduction:

Some of you may remember me from the GT3 drifting forum (or other GTP forums)... For those of you who don't know me, I am the GT3 Drifting Forum moderator... I have been drifting in GT games for about 3.5 to 4 years. I am the Technical Advisor and Recruitment Officer for IDM (International Drift Mayhem)NO LONGER VALID... I also drift my '93 Nissan 240SX SE Coupe (Car is now totaled) around the Seattle Washington area... I am here to have fun, and help others learn the correct techniques (and settings) needed to be the best drifters possible... If anyone has any problems, feel free to send me an e-mail (or a PM), and I will do my best to help...

I will update this post with any new videos as they happen... Please do not post these links on other forums. If you want to post these vids on another forum, please provide a link to this thread.
Enjoy the videos...

GT3 Drift Videos:

IDM Video Magazine Volume 1

Countersteer Zero (AWD Drifting Epic)

Super Speedway AWD (GT3 Honda Integra AWD Hybrid)

GT4 Drift Videos:

Positive Lock Preview

Positive Lock (GT4 Drifting Epic)

IDM Video Magazine Volume 2 (GT4 Team Video Edited by none other than GTP's own Boundary Layer)

GT5:Prologue drifting video in the works. Stay tuned........

;)

Last edited:
my....

Thats some epic drifting right there!

This has caused uncrontrollable fits of inspiration. Excuse me, for i must go drift!

well youre gonna be waiting a while parnelli!

counter steer zero was epic. What was the song that you used?

Last edited:
Counter steer zero....one of my all time favs from anyone in the GT3 world. I tried and tried to get more people into the GT3 drifting but with newer versions it just never would come back. I stopped making videos all together about a year ago because it was just me here in this lonely step child of a sub category. I never could help people much when they asked for help because im just not that great of a teacher. I pulled everything i know from real life and just applied it to the game so its hard to explain a feeling to people. I would give general advice and gave out settings to some but in the end settings don't do crap if you can't drive. I can drift just as well with stock settings as i can with my own. I have also felt that settings work around your style also. Most of my videos are in my sig so check them out DR and if i need to make a come back lap i will....lol

Sweet vids man really enjoyed watching em!
Do you think IDM is gonna come back in GT5?

A few of the old members may get together again, but many have disappeared.

counter steer zero was epic. What was the song that you used?

Thank you.

The song was Underworld - Pearls Girl

Counter steer zero....one of my all time favs from anyone in the GT3 world.

Again, Thank you.

;)

A few of the old members may get together again, but many have disappeared.

;)
Still loafing about, not finished with converting my seat so it fits the G25 and TV, takes far too much time and time is not as easy to come by these days it seems, hehe.

Them videos sure brings back memories though, great stuff. 👍

Take care.

At least they didn't delete some of your videos like they did mine. Sent me a message saying they violated the AUP because they had songs in the videos ( like yours and everyone elses drift videos ) and they were in violation and were removed. They only did that to 2 of them. Also those to were the only 2 videos that didn't have the games sounds in them. It was straight music because my capture card was messed up on the sound end. With that being said it seems like they have auto detection software to detect music like that because the ones with other sounds/sound waves in them are just fine.....weird.

Still loafing about, not finished with converting my seat so it fits the G25 and TV, takes far too much time and time is not as easy to come by these days it seems, hehe.

Them videos sure brings back memories though, great stuff. 👍

Take care.

Wassup BAZZ! Long time dude... Hope all is well..

SD.. dude.. where you been? Your baby totalled? What a shame.. what happend?

Due to my Xbox 360's Red Ring problem (again), I have gone back to playing some GT3 with my Logitech Driving Force GT (re-bought it). Beyond that, I have been making hybrids again (GT3gEdit Hybrid Program), so I will be working on some new GT3 Drifting material showcasing these hybrids.

Stay tuned

;)

I remember when I used to wake up, grab my coffee cup and plant myself infron of the computerchair then doubleclick on the GTP shortcut on my desktop just to hope that there'd be some new preview or something from you, SD. I feel one with GT again! You have taught me well, mastah!

I remember when I used to wake up, grab my coffee cup and plant myself infron of the computerchair then doubleclick on the GTP shortcut on my desktop just to hope that there'd be some new preview or something from you, SD. I feel one with GT again! You have taught me well, mastah!

Well, it's been quite some time, Eddie.

Probably no new vids from me until GT5 is released. I just don't have as much time nowadays, and with GT5 releasing in the near future, I'm just biding my time.

;)

Well, it's been quite some time, Eddie.

Probably no new vids from me until GT5 is released. I just don't have as much time nowadays, and with GT5 releasing in the near future, I'm just biding my time.

;)
Understandable, looking forward to GT5 though, and your videos ofcourse. 👍

Truth be told, I am also waiting on a new HD Capture card. Until then no capturing can be done, so no videos. Rest assured there are many videos in my furutre. We're just in limbo right now, waiting on GT5, and some computer components.

Stay tuned...

;)

Oh, please shout at what system you'll use for capturing. I'm trying to understand what I should and should not get but no luck so far. :( I'd prefer not having to use a computer in any way what so ever for recording but, yeah I'm totally lost on the subject.

Tuned, I have been tuned for years buddy, bring it on! :P

I just wanted to share a 2 player drift duo replay run me and my best friend tried hard to get as best a replay possible. Me (KrAx) and my friend Wingz playing SONY PlayStation2 GranTurismo3 A-Spec 2Player Drift Tandem Duo Challenge. two-toned green Silvia13 Coupe vs panda AE86 Sprinter Shigeno on Special Stage Route5 WET night course Replay.

You embedded the video wrong, and why did you post it here? You should have made a thread in the drift section for the game, not hijack DR's thread:dopey:

Thank you, Breakpoint.

On another note. I recently started playing GT3 again. Trying to obtain all Gold licenses, gold all races, etc...

This was brought on by the aquisition of a G27 (testing for Fanatec Wheel Comparison).

I'm also doing a fair bit of drifting again, and hybriding. So, if everything goes well, I'll post a hybrid GT3 drift video in the coming months.

Stay tuned...

;)

I haven't played since the last video I posted as a farewell to GT3 drifting series type deal, few years at least. When you do some of those hybrids do you mind sharing them through posting a game save? Or is it possible to share them? Its been a long time since I messed with them so I really don't know. I bought a disk that allowed you to open saves and all the junk you need to be able to hybrid and did a few but I just didn't have any ambition for the game at that point. I would love to drift a few well made drift purpose cars though! If you look back at settings I posted that I used they were drastically different than what other people posted, so it would be interesting for me to drive a car that is set up for someone else.

Back