////Delphic Reason's Storefront\\\\

Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Delphic Reason's Storefront

To find Storefront, type "Esoterik1" and/or "GTP" into search box (Forza Online Storefront).
****Prices subject to change****

DESIGNS:

Fantasy Race/Rally/Drift Series:

Fantasy Recaro D1GP/WRC Livery - 10,000cr
D1STI1.jpg

D1STI2.jpg

D1STI3.jpg

Fantasy Recaro DTM/BTCC Livery - 10,000cr
DTME30M31.jpg

DTME30M32.jpg

DTME30M33.jpg

Carbon Fiber Series:

'94 Honda Civic Carbon Fiber Hood - 5,000cr
CarbonHood2.jpg

CarbonHood1.jpg

Full Carbon Fiber BMW M3 GTR - 7,000cr
CarbonM3GTR3.jpg

Another view of the weave (looks very different depending on the angle of the light, very similar to real carbon fiber)
CarbonM3GTR2.jpg

Full Carbon Fiber Audi R8 5.2 V10 - 7,000cr
CarbonR8V101.jpg

VINYL GROUPS:

(For examples please see "Carbon Fiber Series" under "DESIGNS")
Carbon Fiber Top/Sides (for full carbon fiber vehicle) - FREE!
Carbon Fiber Front/Back (for full carbon fiber vehicle) - FREE!
Carbon Fiber Hood (sized just right for most hoods) - FREE!

More coming soon...

;)

Last edited:
The Impreza that's coming soon looks pretty good.
I took a look at your storefront earlier, didn't buy anything yet because I'm cheap ;). But I did like the livery on that Impreza, I just don't have an Impreza yet to buy it for.

I made all the carbon fiber vinyl groups free for a short time. So grab those up while you can. They'll shoot back to 2k or 3k in about a week or two.

I've updated the first post with a few preliminary pictures. Just to wet the appetite, before I can get some better pics taken. As it is I've spent half the day in the storefront and/or livery editor.

Enjoy...

;)

I'm not seeing any images in the first post, DR.

Edit: Now I am.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing any images in the first post, DR.

Edit: Now I am.

You posted as I was finishing up editing my post.

I will post more pictures tomorrow. The Full Carbon Fiber JDM, Euro, and Race Series will be up, and possibly a new fantasy livery (still working on it).

Stay tuned...

;)

Grabbed a couple of your carbon groups. Maybe all three of them...I didn't actually look at them yet, but you can see you use two parallelograms and then a transparent layer on top of them, does that mean the entire vinyl group isn't producing the carbon effect, just where those parallelograms are?

Edit: And I looked at your full carbon R8, the texture looks awesome. I'm not sure if I'll do a full car in carbon or not, but one that I may do is the Reventon. I'm pretty sure its supposed to be carbon fiber to begin with, but it looks more like a scaly purple than anything else...Which is odd when they have real carbon textures for the aftermarket hoods.

Grabbed a couple of your carbon groups. Maybe all three of them...I didn't actually look at them yet, but you can see you use two parallelograms and then a transparent layer on top of them, does that mean the entire vinyl group isn't producing the carbon effect, just where those parallelograms are?

I did not use the parallelograms...

Edit: And I looked at your full carbon R8, the texture looks awesome. I'm not sure if I'll do a full car in carbon or not, but one that I may do is the Reventon. I'm pretty sure its supposed to be carbon fiber to begin with, but it looks more like a scaly purple than anything else...Which is odd when they have real carbon textures for the aftermarket hoods.

Thank you. I have also made a full carbon Reventon, for the very same reason.

I spent quite some time yesterday trying to find any other carbon design that might look real. Again, to no avail. I think I may have the most realistic carbon fiber on the storefront.

Well, for you GTP'ers they will remain FREE for another week.

Also, I have updated the first post with the search criteria necessary to find my storefront (i.e "Esoterik1" or "GTP" or both)

Happy shopping....

;)

Well the thumbnail in the search results appears to show a gray rectangle that is in front of two parallelograms (which appear to have the actual lines of the texture..

That's hundreds of layers put together into a vinyl group to make each shape. The original shape is placed at an angle, so when placed side by side enough times it creates the parallelogram shape. There's two of them, because I needed to fill a bigger space (i.e full car, hood, etc...) so the shape (Vinyl Group) was copied and moved over till it aligned seamlessly with what was immediately viewable (within confines of vehicle). The other shape is a solid black square with the transparency set to 85%, underneath the texture layers.

BTW, I have updated the first post with more pictures, pricing, and info....

Enjoy.

More to come very soon...

;)

Just picked up all three of the CF vinyls. 👍

Honestly, I wouldn't have the patience let alone to know-how to do an accurate CF vinyl.

Back