"Demo" test track ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stumps_GTI
  • 7 comments
  • 1,651 views

Stumps_GTI

Premium
Messages
519
Australia
Aussie
Messages
Stumps_GTI
I've not seen anywhere, information on the "Demo" test track.? Does it get unlocked at some point.? Do we know which track it is..? :confused:
It looks to be nicely flowing track set in a rural country side, on a chilly misty morning...:)

My apologies if this has been discussed before, I had a search and come up blank..:indiff:
 
Sometimes it's Toscana(the one that goes from day to night) other times is a auto generated track on Mt Aso.
 
If you have made custom tracks it also uses them
 
Ok, pass the dunce cap please....:dunce: :lol:

Both answers make perfect sense now....:guilty: I made a basic course based on Toscana. :) so I guess that's it....(red face. :))
No wonder it looks like such a kool track. :lol:
 
Sometimes it's Toscana(the one that goes from day to night) other times is a auto generated track on Mt Aso.

It also sometimes features Eifel. I've mostly seen Mt. Aso though.
 
So is Mt Aso available anywhere in the game to drive on?

Looks like a great little route :)
 
Mount Aso is an environment in which you can make tracks with the coursemaker and then do hotlaps and off line races (in arcade mode), if you put it in your favorites.
 
Mount Aso is an environment in which you can make tracks with the coursemaker and then do hotlaps and off line races (in arcade mode), if you put it in your favorites.


Ah cool! Thanks for the info :)
 
Back