Demo Transfer Problem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toankun
  • 6 comments
  • 851 views
Messages
3
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Sorry if this has been posted a lot but everytime i start up GT Sport i don't get the notification for participating in the demo (i have deleted my saved data a couple of times now) has anyone found a solution to this???

and yes I'm using the same PSN that I was using in the demo, and I have still got the saved data from the demo.

EDIT: the my profile show stats from the demo
 
Hi Guys,

Sorry if this has been posted a lot but everytime i start up GT Sport i don't get the notification for participating in the demo (i have deleted my saved data a couple of times now) has anyone found a solution to this???

and yes I'm using the same PSN that I was using in the demo, and I have still got the saved data from the demo.

EDIT: the my profile show stats from the demo

You can only transfer once, if you delete your file save you cannot get it again. If it was something that was out of your control or something PD did, notify Sony and PD and see if they can sort it out. If you caused it yourself, then you are out of luck. Considering you said you deleted your save more than once, there really nothing anyone can do since they posted a message about it as a one time deal the day the game went live I think.
 
Thank you so much for the reply.

Unfortunately i did not receive this notification at all since starting this game for the first time, which led me to keep restarting the game. The weird thing is that the my profile page show the stats from the demo.
 
Thank you so much for the reply.

Unfortunately i did not receive this notification at all since starting this game for the first time, which led me to keep restarting the game. The weird thing is that the my profile page show the stats from the demo.
You said you had the stats from the demo.
When you say that do you mean you were higher then level 1 ?
If so are your tracks in arcade mode unlocked ?
 
You said you had the stats from the demo.
When you say that do you mean you were higher then level 1 ?
If so are your tracks in arcade mode unlocked ?

On the main menu it showed level 1, on the my profile page it showed level 18.
no new tracks were unlocked in arcade mode.
 
My demo progress wouldn't transfer either I didn't delete anything, and I already had a vision car from Chevrolet going over 400km/h :(

I slightly remember downloading the US beta and I'm from EU so maybe that's the problem.
 
Back