Demo Video's!!!

I was just thinking, there is probably some GT4 stuff that is previewed in all of the prologue video's. More tracks, cars, effects....in the ending video's from prologue we see new stuff, but have any of you guys seen the demo videoss? You know when you turn on Gt3 and just leave it there, after a couple minutes it switches to a cool replay.....maybe prologue has some cool GT4 preview replays in it?? Just a though, but someone ought to check it out...

Originally posted by offroadmike
I was just thinking, there is probably some GT4 stuff that is previewed in all of the prologue video's. More tracks, cars, effects....in the ending video's from prologue we see new stuff, but have any of you guys seen the demo videoss? You know when you turn on Gt3 and just leave it there, after a couple minutes it switches to a cool replay.....maybe prologue has some cool GT4 preview replays in it?? Just a though, but someone ought to check it out...

I have watched some the auto running demos (I just let it run and I do something else), the tracks shown are only from the 5 available tracks and the cars are amongst the 63 cars found.

May try to let it run even longer and see if there is any surprise, but I don't have hope on it.

Back