Denso Sard settings needed?

• Thread starter Quisp
  • 7 comments
Ive just recently picked up a copy of GT2, after finishing 3 and 4.

Ive typically gone to gtvault for settings, but, that place seems to have started with GT3.
Can I use car settings from GT3 for GT2? Right now Im looking for settings for the Denso Sard Supra, but, Im sure I will need a place for others as I acquire them. I searched for the Denso here, but to no avail.

Quisp
Ive just recently picked up a copy of GT2, after finishing 3 and 4.

Ive typically gone to gtvault for settings, but, that place seems to have started with GT3.
Can I use car settings from GT3 for GT2? Right now Im looking for settings for the Denso Sard Supra, but, Im sure I will need a place for others as I acquire them. I searched for the Denso here, but to no avail.

I would start by trying your GT3 settings...but eventually you may find that you'll need to tweak your car differently since GT2 uses a different physics engine. I'm not a Denso Sard Supra expert so i can't answer your question in detail, but i would try those GT3 settings first//

Thanks.

Btw, I notice that you also reside in Maryland. Im Baltimore. Do you ever race online via Kai? I have 2-3 relatives who are also with Comcast broadband here in Bmore, and we race with virtually no lag. Always looking for another regular.

Quisp
Thanks.

Btw, I notice that you also reside in Maryland. Im Baltimore. Do you ever race online via Kai? I have 2-3 relatives who are also with Comcast broadband here in Bmore, and we race with virtually no lag. Always looking for another regular.

Holy smoke, i was in Baltimore today...up near 28th & Charles Street at my friend's place. I have Comcast cable but unfortunately no computer. I use webtv...but tell me about the info anyways, maybe someday i'll be able to afford a computer.

Parnelli Bone
Holy smoke, i was in Baltimore today...up near 28th & Charles Street at my friend's place. I have Comcast cable but unfortunately no computer. I use webtv...but tell me about the info anyways, maybe someday i'll be able to afford a computer.
Darn! Well, if you ever get a computer, keep me in mind. I just finished racing my 70 year old Uncle. We made racing rigs for each other for the Logitech DFP wheel.
Here's a link of my rig:
http://boardsus.playstation.com/pla...essage.id=50359&view=by_date_ascending&page=1
These are old pics. Ive since shortened the rear, so I can get my seat up closer, and I added an aluminum bar on the front down, so I could raise my pedals at a higher angle.

Anyway, here is a link to Kai Xlink that tells what it is, what you need to set it up. Its best if everyone has broadband (cable/dsl) and live relatively close to each other, to minimize lag. Again, I race with my Uncle and 2 cousins. We all live within 10 miles of each other, and the online experience is lag-free, because of it. Here's the link, and hope to see you online :)
Btw, just to clarify the obvious, this is for GT4, since GT4 HAS Lan play, not GT2.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65171

Quisp
Right now Im looking for settings for the Denso Sard Supra, but, Im sure I will need a place for others as I acquire them. I searched for the Denso here, but to no avail.
What kind of setting do you need?
good handling vs fastest setting vs drifting ?

This car is really fun to drive !, easy to counter spinning, no understeering, easily controlled drift, nice sound, etc ................ FUN 👍 !

Here is what I use, using auto gearbox:
Spring rate - 20.0/20.0
ride height - 135/135
damper bound - 10/10
damper rebound - 10/10
camber - 0.0/0.0
toe - 0.00/0.00
stabilizer - 1/1

gear - auto 16 at 2.500

downforce - 0.78/0.90
LSD - 1/1/1

Supersoft tire

sucahyo
What kind of setting do you need?
good handling vs fastest setting vs drifting ?

This car is really fun to drive !, easy to counter spinning, no understeering, easily controlled drift, nice sound, etc ................ FUN 👍 !

Here is what I use, using auto gearbox:
Spring rate - 20.0/20.0
ride height - 135/135
damper bound - 10/10
damper rebound - 10/10
camber - 0.0/0.0
toe - 0.00/0.00
stabilizer - 1/1

gear - auto 16 at 2.500

downforce - 0.78/0.90
LSD - 1/1/1

Supersoft tire

Hi. yeah, Im mostly just looking for good handling, particularly a reduction in the tire spinning. Im not a big drift guy. Thanks

Quisp
Hi. yeah, Im mostly just looking for good handling, particularly a reduction in the tire spinning. Im not a big drift guy. Thanks
To reduce tire spinning, use 5.5 final drive, change the auto to the top speed you need and make the 1st gear value minimum. Use medium spring rate for grip driving.

Latest Posts

Back