Design your owb cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MooreOn123
  • 23 comments
  • 1,931 views
Messages
18
Messages
MooreOn123
I was just playing gt5 and was thinking how cool it would be to be able to design ur own grafix for cars. If you have played NASCAR09 u could make ur own paint schemes and download them onto the game and use them. I Just think that it would be a cool feature to add to the game.
 
Last edited:
You will probably enjoy the Forza series.
 
Forza Motorsport is for your.

It's like PD doesn't listen to us or atleast try to compete with other racing series...
 
Lol ya Forza is the ultimate customize car game. U can paint literally anything u want onto the car and buy cars from ppl online. Lots of skirts and spoilers etc too. That is the one area I wish gt5 had a lot more of.
 
Wow. I really need to look into that game. I have put so much into gt5 so it would be nice to have the design features on this game.
 
wait till all the forza haters hit this thread

Its very good in forza3, you can even upload your designs to a marketplace and sell them for ingame credits
 
Maybe we can put dice and hula girls inside also. Just kidding bra, but really I dislike the paint and wheel selection. Very stale.
 
Really? I havnt ever played forza, but deisgning cars is something i enjoy. Thanks!

The only limit to designs on FM3 is your imagination...something I clearly lack, so I leave it to the 'pros'.

Forza is a very good series. Don't miss out.
 
Lol ya Forza is the ultimate customize car game. U can paint literally anything u want onto the car and buy cars from ppl online. Lots of skirts and spoilers etc too. That is the one area I wish gt5 had a lot more of.
yeah this is something i wish GT excelled a little more in.
 
I'm not so worried about stickers. I'd like to be able to paint my car whatever colour I like though.

In terms of designing your own car, I'd like to be able to build cars like this;

Peugeot Cosworth

At the very least, there should be a lot more Race Modification options on more cars. You should be able to RM a Murciélago, and have the option of stripping out the drivetrain and converting it to an MR car, for instance. Likewise with the GT-R, give us the option to RM it ourselves, decide on drivetrain, etc. Put whatever stickers on it you want, I don't care. Just let me, within reason, do the things I could in the real world to a car.

{Cy}
 
I'm not so worried about stickers. I'd like to be able to paint my car whatever colour I like though.
{Cy}

Yea. I would just like to put stickers on like a F1 car or a Nascar racecar. Most other cars i wouldnt put stickers on them.
 
Im with Cykosis on this one!!

being able to completely make a car would be awesome!! :D :D :D :D
 
gt5_online_details.jpg


I think it was in the works,maybe we will get an update :) !!!!


edit-this is from a few years ago by the way
 
Am I the only one who clicked the thread thinking it was going to be about a true "design your own car" feature like the Carrozerria in the original Sega GT?
 
gt5_online_details.jpg


I think it was in the works,maybe we will get an update :) !!!!


edit-this is from a few years ago by the way

It would be sweet, but they most probably just gave up on the idea.
Yet, if it still is in their to do list, then i'd like to see that in a near future.
 
gt5_online_details.jpg


I think it was in the works,maybe we will get an update :) !!!!


edit-this is from a few years ago by the way

Dont bet on in, the state Gt5 was released in says enough.
Even though they scrapped all off these ideas and options.
The game still doesn't feel like what i should've been especcially after alll those slick HD trailers we saw all those years. It just doesn't add up where they spend all this time..
 
These are some cool cars from FM3
It just amazing what can be done


 
Last edited:
Dont bet on in, the state Gt5 was released in says enough.
Even though they scrapped all off these ideas and options.
The game still doesn't feel like what i should've been especcially after alll those slick HD trailers we saw all those years. It just doesn't add up where they spend all this time..

It amazes me that people with this view are wasting their time skulking on fora... why aren't you getting bank support for your new software company?

You clearly feel that you could build a beautiful real-time HD model at 60fps (and the necessary support structures) in much less time.

Go show them how it's done! Or research more before you jump on a bandwagon...
 
It amazes me that people with this view are wasting their time skulking on fora... why aren't you getting bank support for your new software company?

You clearly feel that you could build a beautiful real-time HD model at 60fps (and the necessary support structures) in much less time.

Go show them how it's done! Or research more before you jump on a bandwagon...

I'm sorry i hurt your feelings but i am only referring too the way the option in gt5 are not well put together or workerd out and perfected. Examples : Blocky shadows , Drifting, racing soft debacle, tuning and upgradng, A-spec:grumpy:, Standards, silly menus and loading times.

Dont get me wrong i come from the Fm community but i bought , you hear me bought a Ps3 FOR gt5. I will agree when everything comes together (premium track and car)
It is the best and most beautifull game out to date:tup:. Premium cockpits are incredible nothing can touch it but, thats about it for me with this game. There are too many flaws that kills any enjoyment for me longer that 30 minutes in:grumpy:. Btw this is offtopic. agree?👍
 
wait till all the forza haters hit this thread

F U FORZAA AND THEIR PAINT, IF I WANTED TO CUSTIMIZE A CAR I WOULD PLAY NFS, I BET FORZA AINT GOT NO THOUSAND CARS THO

In all seriousness, a graphics and paint mode would be sweet. they would have to charge more credits for more complicated paints, though. i'd love to have an iridescent red speed 12.
 
You clearly feel that you could build a beautiful real-time HD model at 60fps (and the necessary support structures) in much less time.

I'll be flat out honest and say I think I could make a better game than GT5.

But there's a problem with your statement. No one here owns a huge development company supported by Sony, and no one here has the name Kazunori Yamauchi (which certainly accounts for some % of sales on its own). The video game industry is not as it was in 1995. It's probably a lot harder for a small name to get recognition because the industry has grown up. Etc, etc.

Another thing to remember is that no one even has to be able to make a game. Just ask for what they want, and see if PD listens. If PD doesn't, and ignores a large % of consumers, they get what they deserve.

In short, people have every right to critique the game, in a positive or negative light. Doesn't matter if they run a business of if they can barely navigate through the folders in their computer.
 
If it a livery maker (or whatever you want to call it) gets added, my Z06 RM will be wearing this.

3MS080621AcuraVetteTest.jpg


I have also foreseen millions of MLP liveries.
 
Gulf orange and blue anyone?
 
Back