Designs by MrRooneyIsHere

• Thread starter BaylorRae
  • 2 comments
Being new to the Forza franchise I've really liked the livery editor and decided to share some of my creations (concoctions really).

While I absolutely love race car designs, I don't have the imagination or desire to make them. So, as you will see, my designs are of regular, average joe, street cars 💡.

#1 - Police Car

I've really enjoyed driving this car around Colorado in Forza Horizon. The AI seem very guilty when you come to an intersection or pull up behind them on the road.

It's also a lot of fun when I get "There's been a barn find, better check it out" :lol:.

rear.jpeg

front.png

#2 - Jurassic Park Jeep

The Jurassic Park Jeep is my favorite movie vehicle ever made. So, when T10 released it as the free car from the Bondurant Car Pack I immediately started turning it into a replica.

This is how it sits currently. I've used the reference material provided on the Jurassic Park Jeep forum to recreate the "JP" letters and "18" number along with trying to replicate the Sand Beige Poly (Low Gloss) paint color on the 92 YJs.

I'm relatively satisfied with the results so far, but I constantly make minute changes every time I pass an outpost. :indiff:

The next major change is going to be a custom Jurassic Park logo for the doors. I purchased one from from the storefronts and the red doesn't match. :scared:

jp-jeep.jpg

images

^ thats the best one from jurassic park :P my sisters related to bobby ore (through her dad....different dads you see) and he had sent a pic of one on his driveway..shame i dont have that pic anymore :(

shame the vehicle isnt in horizon though to get that paintjob

Back