Desktop photos

pixeljunkynz
Loving your one Rex-Kramer

Thats a nice one! 👍 👍

I have this on my desktop now!

gt4poster6vauxlotus3bi.jpg

eastley
WTF, how on earth did u manage that pic? To the guy with those 3 red Nissans...

if you wanted know how i got that pic of the three nissans, i was in a race, im the one on the left, and on that last turn id tried to pass to pass those two cars so i was drafting the middle nissan and tried to pass him and i was able to and i won the race. it looked so cool i saved the replay and tried to take a pic and it came out nice. dont you think?

jaydogg_h
if you wanted know how i got that pic of the three nissans, i was in a race, im the one on the left, and on that last turn id tried to pass to pass those two cars so i was drafting the middle nissan and tried to pass him and i was able to and i won the race. it looked so cool i saved the replay and tried to take a pic and it came out nice. dont you think?

Lucky, it came out very nice. If only you could do a family cup race and select the cars u wented.

Thats so kewl, ur so lucky to get 3 cars just about the same like that. One of the better pics I have seen, thats not photoshopped.

I'm using this one, I tend to go for dark images that are indistinct around the edges so as to make it easier for my eyes to see the icons :)

Back