Desperate times

  • Thread starter Thread starter FosterG
  • 12 comments
  • 1,222 views
Messages
3,626
Messages
misteruno1
Almost 200 cars later, I am running out of things to buy :indiff: reduced to looking at an Alfa Twin Spark, what is this world coming to? It is a good thing that there will be periodic updates to the game, maybe some new prize cars and tracks will be added. As of now, I am level 37 on B-Spec and trying to get to 40 so that I can grind up to 20mil and blow the bundle. :dopey:
 
I'm just buying all the cars that appear in the UCD that I don't have.
 
I'll just buy what I haven't seen yet, something special, like my 106.
 
As stated above.

The UCD has many hidden surprises;)
 
I have no desire to buy every single car - I'm just concentrating on anything with a custom paint job/livery. Still have quite a bit to go!
 
Only at 200 cars and already out? I'm over 300 and haven't even cracked into the premiums yet other than a few that I really wanted or earned/needed for races. I've got around 71 premiums and the rest are all standards, and I still haven't bought nearly all the used cars I want.

Methinks we may be dealing with a premium elitist here ;)
 
Only at 200 cars and already out? I'm over 300 and haven't even cracked into the premiums yet other than a few that I really wanted or earned/needed for races. I've got around 71 premiums and the rest are all standards, and I still haven't bought nearly all the used cars I want.

Methinks we may be dealing with a premium elitist here ;)

Well, he's not the only one... I have only 60 cars in my garage and I think I'm 20-30 cars (maybe less) shy of having my dream garage complete...
 
I am just buying cars that are tuned standard cars or race cars. The million different rx7 ,evo, and skylines that are basically the same as the premium counterparts

Edit: Standars are rally starting to annoy me cause if there's a race online were we are all driving standards it looks so bad
 
Only at 200 cars and already out? I'm over 300 and haven't even cracked into the premiums yet other than a few that I really wanted or earned/needed for races. I've got around 71 premiums and the rest are all standards, and I still haven't bought nearly all the used cars I want.

Methinks we may be dealing with a premium elitist here ;)

Premium elitist, not! About 80 of my cars are standard, just bought the Red Bull Audi TT yesterday, do I have a premium car preference, yep :) but there are a lot of good cars on both sides. For me, having a 500 car garage two months into the game is not a goal, I just need a few more things that interest me.
 
Yeah man doin the same. Just buying cars, b spe grind, and the odd race on a spec to raise those xp. I'm at 32 a spec and 35 b spec.
 
I have no desire to buy every single car - I'm just concentrating on anything with a custom paint job/livery. Still have quite a bit to go!

same here, just buying all my favourites and other stuff I find interesting for both the racing and photo modes
 
Heh, I have over 610 cars in my garage all unique except for having two X1s. I really like collecting cars and reading the minibios on them. There are a bunch I really want to test out that I haven't touched yet.
 
I'm at 310 cars and still finding interesting stuff. Trouble is I've long ago gotten really sick of all the tracks in the game. Drove 'em in GT4, GT5 Prologue, and now GT5.
 
Back