Desperately need any x1, for a fair trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter lester.17
  • 14 comments
  • 742 views
Messages
22
Messages
LesterA17
hey everyone, i'm looking for any x1 car

here are the best cars i can trade with u guys;

Formula gran turismo
Minolta Toyota race car
787B Mazda race car
Tank car
Audi Touring car
Ford GT Spec race car
historic Jaguar race car (worth 20,000,000) at dealership

These are the cars i can offer, hope someone out there will trade :)
 
I have one for you, but I gotta wait till tomorrow's reset.
 
7pm EST
 
Midnight GMT, all of the limits (Paint and Car Sending) are reset.
 
Ive got a X1 carbon that I can trade u for your 787B. I can trade immediately
 
hey everyone, i'm looking for any x1 car

here are the best cars i can trade with u guys;

Formula gran turismo
Minolta Toyota race car
787B Mazda race car
Tank car
Audi Touring car
Ford GT Spec race car
historic Jaguar race car (worth 20,000,000) at dealership

These are the cars i can offer, hope someone out there will trade :)

Hey how many miles does that Audi Touring car have drove on it?
Thanks
 
psn is lester.17?
oh i see it nevermid
 
Last edited:
Pink X1 for FGT?
 
ill send in the morning
 
Back