Detuning an upgraded car, for using it on BOP setting Daily Races

• Thread starter Mirror_man
  • 4 comments
Portugal
Seixal
zefthebestofcour
Suppose you have buyed and installed a considerable amount of upgrades (such as widebody, weight reduction, engine fine tuning and so on) in your car, how the hell it's possible to return it to default settings and allow BOB to be set??
Don't tell me I have to buy a new chassis and a new engine, besides other tweaks??

Honestly I believe that there should be a special setting mode only available and used on BOP setting races, that once you buy any car, that special setting may be used and will reset temporary, and only for and during such races, the car to BOP settings!

Honestly I believe that there should be a special setting mode only available and used on BOP setting races, that once you buy any car, that special setting may be used and will reset temporary, and only for and during such races, the car to BOP settings!
Isn't that the case though?( I honestly don't know but assumed so)

I think the game should allow BoP settings to be turned off and on for everything.
I mean, multi-player is still going to utilize it either way. Only way to keep it fair with real people.
I mean, they could basically do something like "0$ rewards for races BoP is turned off" or something, so people don't abuse it to make in game cash grabs.
But for single player, there are so many races I'd like to tune on but can't because of that. And I'm sick of making a room and changing 50 settings and making and entering a game just so I can see what I need to do and back out, alter it, just to have to do it all over again to test it.

What they need to do is open test track like back in gt5. And that 1/4 mile test they had in gt5 also.

Back