Devileye03's Classic Gran Turismo 4 Album

• Thread starter Devileye03
  • 16 comments
India
Mumbai
devileye03
Hello to whomsoever is the proud owner of PS2 and a copy of GT4. I am new to GTPlanet. I play GT4 to this date. I will soon get GT6 too. But I'll never forget the game which introduced me to sim-racing. So though I am late to the Photomode parties of GT4, I still like to post my attempts here.

To start off my GT4 album is the Red Cizeta V16T '94:

GT4 Set 1 - Red Cizeta V16T '94 by Devileye03 (All photos in original 1280x960 size resolution on Flickr)

Cizeta V16T '94
by devileye03, on Flickr

Cizeta V16T '94
by devileye03, on Flickr

Cizeta V16T '94 - Times Square New York
by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

I hope there are still GT4 fans out there who can have a look at these shots. Do give your feedback and I will continue to post more. Cheers!

Last edited:
GT4 Set 2 - Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR by Devileye03 (All photos in original 1280x960 size resolution on Flickr)

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
by devileye03, on Flickr

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
by devileye03, on Flickr

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
by devileye03, on Flickr

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
by devileye03, on Flickr

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
by devileye03, on Flickr

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
by devileye03, on Flickr

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
by devileye03, on Flickr

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
by devileye03, on Flickr

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
by devileye03, on Flickr

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
by devileye03, on Flickr

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
by devileye03, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice photos, I occasionally go back and play GT4.

Thanks alot glacier985. Your first post on my new thread gave me the confidence to continue uploading more shots. :cheers: Following you now! Just now uploading a Ford GT'02 set. Have you completed GT4 100%?

Last edited:
Ohh the memories... GT4 had some amazing locations I wish they had them in GT6. Anyway, there are some great shots in here I especially like the CLK GTR ones :drool:. You said you'll soon be getting GT6 so I look forward to seeing what you can do with that 👍👍

Ohh the memories... GT4 had some amazing locations I wish they had them in GT6. Anyway, there are some great shots in here I especially like the CLK GTR ones :drool:. You said you'll soon be getting GT6 so I look forward to seeing what you can do with that 👍👍

Thank you hgrf93. I am a complete novice at photography and these shots are purely for fun, just a gesture of showing that now I have really started liking the GT series and that I acknowledge the effort put in by developers at PD. Just having a good time with GT4. Just now uploading a new set of photos. This time it is the Chaparral 2J '70 race car. 2J is one of the most unusual car designs I have come across. Do have a look. Will upload two more sets tomorrow.
Cheers!:gtpflag:

GT4 Set 4 - Chaparral 2J Race Car 1970 by Devileye03 (All photos in original 1280x960 size resolution on Flickr)

Chaparral 2J Race Car 1970 by devileye03, on Flickr

Chaparral 2J Race Car 1970
by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

Two more sets to follow tomorrow! Enjoy!

I never played Gran Turismo 4, discovered the series from 5 really. But being an avid GT photographer and editor, I have to say, those are some really beautiful shots. Never knew GT4 was so good looking and had Times Square for crying out loud!
Like hgrf93 said, can't wait to see what you can do with GT6 :cheers:

I never played Gran Turismo 4, discovered the series from 5 really. But being an avid GT photographer and editor, I have to say, those are some really beautiful shots. Never knew GT4 was so good looking and had Times Square for crying out loud!

Thank you rambo793! Hey you from Mumbai, same here!

Well yes, Gran Turismo 4 was huge for its times and PlayStation 2 was at its peak. Imagine with just 4mb video RAM and 32mb system RAM, PS2 still churns out such amazing HD photos. That is a big achievement. Now that you mentioned Times Square, other US locations in GT4 are the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas for photomode. So I'll get some shots on these 3 locations soon. Right now added two new sets of cars to my gallery- A Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car '01 and Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car '85. Do have a look. Cheers! :)

Thank you rambo793! Hey you from Mumbai, same here!

Well yes, Gran Turismo 4 was huge for its times and PlayStation 2 was at its peak. Imagine with just 4mb video RAM and 32mb system RAM, PS2 still churns out such amazing HD photos. That is a big achievement. Now that you mentioned Times Square, other US locations in GT4 are the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas for photomode. So I'll get some shots on these 3 locations soon. Right now added two new sets of cars to my gallery- A Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car '01(few shots are on Tsukuba Circuit Wet. GT4 didn't have weather effects like rain or snow but it did include one wet track.) and Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car '85. Do have a look. Cheers! :)

Last edited:
GT4 Set 5 - Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car '01 by Devileye03 (All photos in original 1280x960 size resolution on Flickr)

Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car '01
by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

Last edited:
GT4 Set 6 - Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car '85 by Devileye03 (All photos in original 1280x960 size resolution on Flickr)

Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car '85
by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car '85 (Edited)
by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

by devileye03, on Flickr

Look out for more GT4 classic shots by me very soon. Have a nice weekend. :)

Wow just discovered this thread and I have to admit your work is just stunning! 👍
Superb shots in all of your updates.
When I watch these pics I ask myself why PD has taken out all those old amazing tracks, such a shame really... :(

Ahh the momories... I still own and have GT4, and it is still the best GT in my eyes.

But I can not get that awesome feeling again as I had when I played it 8 years ago :sly:

Your photos are awesome! I love how you caught the backfire of the 2J, especially the last one looks like this monster would burn down the whole 'Ring. :dopey:

The Ford GT set is also very good, the car really fits into that location.

Keep on the awesome work!:)

Although I played GT4 to completeion, I never realised that there was a photomode - well, I knew about the photo travel locations but never really bothered with them.

Having heard recently about GT4's photomode, I thought I'd come and have a look. Very impressive photos you have taken Devileye 👍

I can see that I'm going to have to buy a new copy of GT4 (I gave my old copy to a colleague's grandson when GT5 came out.)

Back