Devil's Playground tunes gt7

20220414_123221.jpg

Nissan GT-R V-spec '97
-----DIRT TUNE-----
I used the steering wheel adapter on this. Essentially dirt/rally is 90% "drifting" in the first place, so I figured I would try the steering wheel adapter on this non-rally car. I liked the feel, so I kept it.

Attachments

• 20220414_131334.jpg
    20220414_131334.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 20220414_131349.jpg
    20220414_131349.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 69
Tried it out, It's really good (Better than my subaru anyways)! Even works on the r34 to an extent, can do the same everything down to the decimal.

Tried it out, It's really good (Better than my subaru anyways)! Even works on the r34 to an extent, can do the same everything down to the decimal.
I tuned it at the windmills.
As long as you treat it like a drift car, and watch your speed going into sharp corners, its torque will overpower any other cars no problem.
The trick is to respect the cars power. A few test laps around any track and you will know how fast or slow you can take special corners at. After that it's all cake.

View attachment 1128284
De Tomaso
Mangusta '69
600pp (599.36 pp)

Tuned for WTC-600 3 race series.

I'm going to say this off the bat, MOST people are going to hate this. There is a slight drift that is there ON PURPOSE, to be utilized as a tool. This is not a popular style among most people.
For those that do like doing out of the box things and experiencing the most out of games, you will love this.
Yes, I made a second spreadsheet with all of the weirdness tuned out. And yes, you can turn this into just another boring ass car if you want to. If your looking for a domination car for 600pp just load up the F430 '06 or something. (The F430 '06 is a god mode car at 600pp)
Anyway, hope I find the 1 in 10 who love this, lol.
Will this tune work the way you intend it to with a wide body on the car you think? i know sometimes that can throw things off

Will this tune work the way you intend it to with a wide body on the car you think? i know sometimes that can throw things off
Probably work even better actually. Might drift a little less if it was wider spread on the weight. I might actually try that myself, lol.

I'm messing with the Pantera right now and it's a very similar build. I might try wide body on that as well.
Again, they are fun to play with. Fun to drive. There's dozens of "better" cars at that exact same PP level, but I like to enjoy every car I can not just the Cherry's everyone goes to.

Probably work even better actually. Might drift a little less if it was wider spread on the weight. I might actually try that myself, lol.

I'm messing with the Pantera right now and it's a very similar build. I might try wide body on that as well.
Again, they are fun to play with. Fun to drive. There's dozens of "better" cars at that exact same PP level, but I like to enjoy every car I can not just the Cherry's everyone goes to.
Yea I love the pantera and the way it looks all done up. Wish the racing exhaust was a quad though. I'm even going to try to tune it for dirt tracks if I can figure it out lol. Sure it would make for sick replays

Latest Posts

Back