Dex's Gallery: (Update: Three of my real life motorsport images)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dex92
  • 14 comments
  • 1,757 views
Messages
26
United Kingdom
UK
Bought Gran turismo again and didnt really use the photomode due to the no fast forward so thoughts welcome on these on welcome. All just taken from one half lap of the Nurburbring :). Have tried to vary the shots so they dont look the same.

#1


#2


#3


#4



#5



I will try to keep this active as much as a possibley can but it maybe a few days before i get the chance to do some more.
 
Last edited:
Nice start to the gallery 👍:)
 
Very nice start to your gallery, #3 is fantastic. :drool:👍
 
I love the composition in number 3.
 
Really like 3 and 5. 👍 Great start to a gallery. :D
 
For my next set it will more than likely be this: First selective colour ive done that i actually like

#9
 
Last edited:
Nice update. :)

I love the angle of #2, but the realism of #4 is fantastic. :drool:👍
 
Last one from Spa then the Nissan will be up next when i get a chance. Comments welcome good or bad,
 
Had a go with photomode today and a quick play in photoshop, nothing to major as i dont know how.

Scion








Mitsi Miev









Thanks for looking and comments good or bad welcome.
 
Anyone at all got anythign to say about any of them :)
 
Three from real life that I have taken and were exhibited at my first ever exhibition.





 
Back