df gt broken!!

courtottman
hey guys my df gt will not work,
the problem i am having is with the steering, all the buttons etc work only the steering has no action what so ever.
when it was working you plugged it in and it span left and right i assume to synchronize but i am not getting this anymore either.
any help?

the problem i am having is with the steering, all the buttons etc work only the steering has no action what so ever.
I know it sounds simple and you may have, but check all cords to make sure it has power.
Sounds as though it's unplugged at the wall outlet.
I hope it's unplugged as I have an DFGT also and this is the first I've heard of problems.

I know it sounds simple and you may have, but check all cords to make sure it has power.
Sounds as though it's unplugged at the wall outlet.
I hope it's unplugged as I have an DFGT also and this is the first I've heard of problems.

There have been several problems with the dfgt...mine broke down with forcefeedback and brake sensor problems sadly ,but i had it replaced by logitech quickly and without any costs.
I have read somewere that some dfgt's had power problems after some months of play...this whas caused by overheating of the motor inside the wheel case!

Just call logitech or the shop were you bought it and they should replace your wheel by warrenty!!!...

good luck,

spyrrari.

I was playing halfway and my DF GT has this center logo flashing and after that.. it will not start.. The steering doesn't turns left or right :grumpy:

I'm new to the wheel world, but this has been an issue with the DFP's at least. I researched it because I just bought one of Ebay and attempted to use it with GT4. All the buttons worked, except no steering or pedal control. That wheel has 2 leds on the top, the right one indicates steering mode (900 or 200 degree), and the left one indicates power (should stay on).

Unfortunately the wheel I bought, that left led would do nothing but blink, indicating a power problem. And the wheel would not calibrate when plugged in (the spinning yours is not doing). Here's a thread from the Logitech forum that's relevant:

http://forums.logitech.com/logitech...&thread.id=5789&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

It seems no one has been able to fix this. :(

I've since bought a DF GT (also from Ebay) and it is due to arrive this Friday. I have my fingers crossed that all will work okay. I am in the process of getting the other one returned.

I'm wondering though if maybe your DF GT is suffering the same problems as some DFPs ??? Good luck regardless!!! Let us know what happens!

I'm new to the wheel world, but this has been an issue with the DFP's at least. I researched it because I just bought one of Ebay and attempted to use it with GT4. All the buttons worked, except no steering or pedal control. That wheel has 2 leds on the top, the right one indicates steering mode (900 or 200 degree), and the left one indicates power (should stay on).

Unfortunately the wheel I bought, that left led would do nothing but blink, indicating a power problem. And the wheel would not calibrate when plugged in (the spinning yours is not doing). Here's a thread from the Logitech forum that's relevant:

http://forums.logitech.com/logitech...&thread.id=5789&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

It seems no one has been able to fix this. :(

I've since bought a DF GT (also from Ebay) and it is due to arrive this Friday. I have my fingers crossed that all will work okay. I am in the process of getting the other one returned.

I'm wondering though if maybe your DF GT is suffering the same problems as some DFPs ??? Good luck regardless!!! Let us know what happens!

Hi,

Mine was back to normal the next day. Earlier on, I was playing NFS Shift on my computer with no drivers installed. It could be due to that reason or maybe the steering motors had overheated. The next day, I plugged my DFGT into my PS3 and it starts to calibrate and returns back to normal. I'm unsure what has happen and hope it does not happen again..

Latest Posts

Back