DFENS' Gallery

• Thread starter ninjer56
  • 5 comments
CSI DFENS
Hey, how is everyone? I am CSI DFENS and this is my photomode gallery! A little bit about me and Forza, I was the temporary Vice President of the drift team CSI and I'm an aspiring photomode photographer, as well as an aspiring photographer in the real world. Feel free to comment on the pics I take and whatnot, and if you want to join in with me and a couple of other really laid back photographers in the Forza world, feel free to send me a game invite or a party invite. Also, feel free to stop by my Flickr and leave a comment or two, maybe even fav' a picture or two. Thanks for stopping by!

*Note: I'm rather picky about my pics. I'll only post the ones I get prior comments from. Other than that, you'll have to view my Flickr to see all the pics I take.

My Flickr

My Forza Profile

Last edited:
i have a couple of friendly suggestions:

play with the appertiture settings to give your images a better sence of depth. while there is some depth, increasing the appertiture setting will help your car pop out even more.

The other is ive noticed you almost no motion bluring. if youre doing that to keep multiple cars in focus, try taking two pictures, one in focus and the other with motion blur. Then over lay the motion blurred shot over still frame shot and delete the other car/s layer in photoshop. sounds complicated, but, its not ... really ;)

also remember that in pictures like this one to try to keep all of the car in frame. ive found that if you use the bars on the side of the screen to frame your picture, you'll usually have a nice distance between the target car and the edge of the picture

i look forward to your future postings 👍

Hey, sorry I haven't been on here in a while. Chances are, with me being banned from FM.N (permanently, on account of me calling out Che Chou on glitching and it being against ToS), GTP will be a new home for me.

I am also aware that I haven't updated this gallery in a while, as I've been drifting and racing for the past couple days and weeks. Anyways, here's a couple shots I've been given positive critique on. Feel free to comment on them.

*note: What is the maximum size picture I am allowed to post onto here? Is it the same as the flickr "medium" setting or no?

4358387095_048cd7f143.jpg

4358387111_12d9f337b6.jpg

4359184576_939d8b2749.jpg

4359203152_4f22e6b1d4.jpg

Got another update! I also experimented with some low exposure shots as a request from Benmastaw00t. Again, comments are always welcome.

4364498173_cd348892ec.jpg

4375351104_50e2bae6d9.jpg

4375363724_2b6b7bd744.jpg

4375420194_0083affb5c.jpg

4375420214_af0e0830c7.jpg

Back