DFGT AC Adapter

• Thread starter THE GAME
  • 6 comments
mybad4990
Hey guys, I bought a DFGT from a guy on E-bay, which didn't have an ac adapter with it. I was able to find and order one from Logitech, but they seem to be "out of order". Does anyone know where I would be able to get a 3rd party adapter or something like that?

Hey guys, I bought a DFGT from a guy on E-bay, which didn't have an ac adapter with it. I was able to find and order one from Logitech, but they seem to be "out of order". Does anyone know where I would be able to get a 3rd party adapter or something like that?

Try Ebay or even Radio Shack since they sell universal power adapters. On the back of the DFGT there should be a power rating stating the requirement. Take the wheel with you to Radio Shack so you can get the right plug in adapter. Good Luck 👍

Just as long as you have the right power rating, then just about any adapter you buy should work, as long as you have the proper connection.

Ok, hate to bump an old thread here, but I'm confused about the power rating and exactly what kind of adapter I need. On the bottom of the wheel there are 2 different power ratings. 5V- 100mA and 24V-750mA. Are these the minimum and maximum power ratings you need or what?

It says at 5volts it needs 100mA and at 24volts it needs 750mA. I'm pretty sure that the 5volts is the usb(usb only lets 5volts through) cable and the 24volts should be what you are looking for. There are plenty of universial ac adapters at local stores so start looking around(There are some where you can adjust the power too, so look for those too).

I don't see a location but I'm sure it wont matter.

I broke an AC Adaptor on a network switch I have behind my TV so I can network my PS3 and 360. I went into ASDA and paid £4.99 for an adjustable AC adaptor.

It comes with 6 or 7 removable jacks to compensate for socket size and has a slider on the unit itself which increases or decreases the power. I had to check it the other day for a mate but I can confirm that it worked perfectly on my DFGT. I usually start off on the lowest power setting and notch it up till it works.

Latest Posts

Back