DFGT Availibility Status

  • Thread starter Thread starter Resident Troll
  • 15 comments
  • 1,563 views
Messages
189
Messages
EatItYoshNSDQ
My DFGT is getting replaced because I have phantom button activations while using it (most notably is the PS button, not a good thing to come on while driving) Logitech is replacing it but currently are completely out of stock. I know several forum members are having trouble finding one, now you know why. Just a little FYI.
 
Resident Troll
My DFGT is getting replaced because I have phantom button activations while using it (most notably is the PS button, not a good thing to come on while driving) Logitech is replacing it but currently are completely out of stock. I know several forum members are having trouble finding one, now you know why. Just a little FYI.

Gamestop has limited availability, but they are the cheapest at $130. I picked up mine for $6 with a gift card and trade-ins. ;)
 
Gamestop has limited availability, but they are the cheapest at $130.

Really? US Dollars? I thought they got universally price dropped after the T500 RS release (which is great because they are in completely different price leagues) to $100. I got mine @ amazon for 100 pre christmas, and it was 100 everywhere. Just goes to show how Gamestop loooooooooves to rip you off :rolleyes:
 
USA wise, they are pretty hard to come by, at least in my area. Bestbuy, gamestop, and pretty much anywhere you would want to "buy online/in store pickup" don't have any around here.

Ordered one from provantage.com for $120 shipped, but it's still not here, 2 weeks later...

Really? US Dollars? I thought they got universally price dropped after the T500 RS release (which is great because they are in completely different price leagues) to $100. I got mine @ amazon for 100 pre christmas, and it was 100 everywhere. Just goes to show how Gamestop loooooooooves to rip you off :rolleyes:

most everywhere in the USA has them for $130-150 from my research. cheapest I could find was where I ordered from.
 
BigMackAttack
Really? US Dollars? I thought they got universally price dropped after the T500 RS release (which is great because they are in completely different price leagues) to $100. I got mine @ amazon for 100 pre christmas, and it was 100 everywhere. Just goes to show how Gamestop loooooooooves to rip you off :rolleyes:

The price was only dropped for the holidays. The average price they go for is $150, even direct from Logitech. So in this instance Gamestop isn't ripping anyone off. But yes, Gamestop is crap. I personally buy everything from Wal-Mart unless I have trade-ins. You could wait for 2 hours past midnight in line for a new release at Gamestop, or just walk up to the counter at Wal-Mart and ask for it.
 
Don't trust Argos figures been trying since before Xmas for a mate
 
Just pre-ordered my DFGT from Argos must have been lucky as been looking for a while.
 
USA wise, they are pretty hard to come by, at least in my area. Bestbuy, gamestop, and pretty much anywhere you would want to "buy online/in store pickup" don't have any around here.

Ordered one from provantage.com for $120 shipped, but it's still not here, 2 weeks later...



most everywhere in the USA has them for $130-150 from my research. cheapest I could find was where I ordered from.
2 weeks and still not there? please tell me this is a joke :nervous: i ordered mine yesterday from provantage as it was the only place i could find it..... :scared:
 
Got mine at a military exchange for $125. No tax. I saw the G27 but the price was ehhhh...
 
USA wise, they are pretty hard to come by, at least in my area. Bestbuy, gamestop, and pretty much anywhere you would want to "buy online/in store pickup" don't have any around here.

Ordered one from provantage.com for $120 shipped, but it's still not here, 2 weeks later...



most everywhere in the USA has them for $130-150 from my research. cheapest I could find was where I ordered from.
you sir are correct. i just received an email saying my DFGT will be shipped out the 15th this month.


when i read that i died a little inside.
 
you sir are correct. i just received an email saying my DFGT will be shipped out the 15th this month.


when i read that i died a little inside.

I don't want to wait 2 more weeks...I think I should get some sort of discount/notice, something, for waiting 2 weeks longer than their listed waiting time on the site.

Thinking about cancelling the order and getting a Fanatec just because I'm impatient :)
 
I don't want to wait 2 more weeks...I think I should get some sort of discount/notice, something, for waiting 2 weeks longer than their listed waiting time on the site.

Thinking about cancelling the order and getting a Fanatec just because I'm impatient :)
i haven't played GT5 once in 2 months just because i wanted to play with a wheel. looks like i will need to add 2-3 weeks to that now. where do you buy fanatecs?
 
Back