DFGT big red dial question

  • Thread starter Thread starter thetossr
  • 5 comments
  • 1,493 views
Messages
140
Messages
Tossr
Messages
Time_Bomb_Tom88
Forget what its called, rda or something but anyway. My question is, why cant I change my traction control setting on the fly anymore? I'm not talking online, it's great that they fixed that. I'm talking a-spec, and stuff! Does it cut off at a certain level or for some particular events? I'm almost certain I've used it on the grand tour special event and now I cant.
 
Forget what its called, rda or something but anyway. My question is, why cant I change my traction control setting on the fly anymore? I'm not talking online, it's great that they fixed that. I'm talking a-spec, and stuff! Does it cut off at a certain level or for some particular events? I'm almost certain I've used it on the grand tour special event and now I cant.

I believe the reason was that if you've attempted to cheat by putting TC on while playing online it'll ban you from being able to use it online, but this effect seem to have glitched it's way offline.

Edit: hopefully the next update fix tampering with TC in a-spec mode.
 
Thanks! I Just looked it up, its seems that just being in an online race with tc restricted was the cause. If you mean you hope they fix it to allow its use offline I agree. If you mean you consider changing tc on the fly tampering I disagree, it's the USP of the dfgt. I dont begrudge G series users their clutch.
 
Have you tried to press the button in the middle of the red-dial (The one with the "enter" arrow) if the event allows?
That should bring up the menu (TCS, Brake Balance, etc).
 
yea I can't do it either now
 
yea I can't do it either now

have you tried going into wheel setting and changing default wheel back to the DFGT as it was changed to the thrustmaster new wheel. Don't know if this will help but probably worth a try
 
Back