DFGT Brake Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter column5
  • 7 comments
  • 1,589 views
Messages
140
United States
Collierville, TN
Did a search and didn't see this exact problem mentioned, but ever since the 1.06 patch the brake pedal on my DFGT lags for 1-2 seconds the first time I press it after starting the game (that is, it takes 1-2 seconds for the game to recognize that I have pressed the brake). Then it works fine after that in subsequent races. The accelerator is not affected, nor are the steering and buttons--only the brake.

Anyone else seen this?
 
Calibration mate, it also affects the throttle but I guess you don't don't notice it as you press it down on the countdown.
 
From what I've read, you need to calibrate it first.
So start up a race and pump the brakes a few times.
I've never had this problem with my Driving Force Pro though.
 
It has always happened, even in Prologue.

You might find that when entering and selecting a race you use the throttle quite a lot. It's not until you enter a race that you use the brakes, unless you used it to 'go back'. It's simply because you haven't pushed the pedal before the race therefore it has not yet been recognised.
 
Thanks guys, I'll just make a point to hit the pedal at some point before the race starts. 👍
 
yeah its calibartion it dose the same for me with the gas pedal just remember when u start game press both pedals in bro and you will fine not a major problem
 
Mine has done this since day one. As others have said, just pump it once.
 
Yes, mine has had that issue since launch. No biggie once you get used to it.

Its funny when I forget about it and am driving a fast car........once that first turn comes, complete panic until I hit the edge.
 
Back