DFGT issues?

• Thread starter Wilbur
  • 0 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
W-S, NC
WillyTwoScoops
I have played with this for the last 2 weeks and can't seem to figure out exactly what the deal is. I basically haven't played with the controls other than ingame til last week to try to get the 900 degrees out of it.

My profiler settings are same as I have seen across the board as far as far as what most have said to see all the stuff up in the logitech profiler. In Iracing is where something seems to go weird on me, because the wheel won't stay calibrated either. If I setup to keep my lock to around 360 (which default when I first started racing was 200 and was ok for me for the most part) then I seem to be a little better off all around. Overall no matter what I put the value at lately thats above 360 or have changed in the profiler the car seems to have a very floaty feel to the steering but before It was tight yet was probably too much because my arms killed me after races alot of time.

I wish I knew how to explain better what I am after or what might be the issue but last week it seemed the wheel and my headset both started acting weird (no mic but it works else wise). I'm very tempted to just keep the defaults and setup the wheel ingame and leave it.

Another dumb question I have is this because when I had default settings it wouldn't really let me go passed about 90 degrees either way and used to do the whole 30 degree thing (which I am assume was changed in a build). When it says turn the wheel fully one way and then fully in other direction then center, how far are you guys actually turning it? I tried 360 and when I set it up the wheel in game doesn't move as much as I do on the DFGT wheel.

I thought I had this all figured out but then now at Dega the car doesn't have any weight to the steering which I'm not asking for it to be hard to turn but atleast feel connected when I turn. If someone has a question I will do the best I can to answer. I'm too the point either I think something is wrong with the wheel or the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back