DFGT Keeps trying to kill me

  • Thread starter Thread starter SniperRed3
  • 2 comments
  • 641 views
Messages
1,046
United Kingdom
Nottingham
My brand new Driving Force GT keeps oscillating when I'm trying to go down a straight say the first bathhurst straight it is difficult to straighten it up. All so I can feel the wheel almost slipping in the wheel gearings what does this action indicate?
 
Last edited:
Sounds like you just got a DFGT? This oscillating is how sim wheels work and you will adapt to it. The rest.....pffft?!

Edit your question a bit, so it's approaching something grammatically decipherable, and we can help answer it.

But.....when somebody tries their new wheel for the first time this question always appears. So..... Please! Use search for all that is 'DFGT' and all your fears will be allayed.
 
Thats normal. It doesn't take very long to get used to. I drive with my FFb on 10 and i can barely feel it now. Wish there was like a FFB setting 30 or something.

But there is a chance that your front end could be unstable like if you had too much toe out. Maybe
 
Last edited:
Back