DFGT little force feedback...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylinefx
  • 15 comments
  • 2,222 views
Messages
865
Seriously, I was expecting more force feedback from this game...
(Force feedback set to 10)

So I'm driving on the bumpy straight of La Sarthe and I would expect my wheel to be twitching, at least a little bit to reflect the bumps. But no... Stays straight and lifeless. Even when I drive on the kerbs, it just twitches when I touch them and thats it. On other games (F1 2010, Dirt 2) the force feedback is so much better...
Is there any other settings to improve this?
 
Yes there is. I have the DFGT wheel and the force feedback is VERY strong. I think in the wheel settings you can change from Standard to Professional to (I can't remember the third name). I'm on Professional, so try that setting.
 
Sounds like something is wrong with the wheel. The FF on mine is also very strong.
 
Set it to Simulation in Options .

Switch off all Steering Aids , actually switch everything off , but leave ABS set at 1 (one)

Prepare to yell a lot when you get the X2010 on any track that isn't Billlard Table Smooth . "Holy ****" seems popular :lol:

On setting 10 its a bit noisy with a few cars , the X2010 makes you think the DFGT or your Amrs will get Broken :lol:
 
My feedback is strong also and it's only at 4
 
Steering settings are on 'Simulation' and I drive without any assists except ABS 1.
But it works as it used to on other games...
I would test it on GT5:P as it was stronger on there, but I have uninstalled the game data and don't have enough space at the moment...

On rally events too, it seems good, but when I play Dirt 2 it is much more stronger on there.
 
Apparently when using the G27 changing the FF values in options does nothing.
The values change in the menu but no difference in actual FF.

Not sure if this is true with the DFGT also.
Try maxing or minimising the FF to see if any change happens.
 
Your DFGT must have seen alot of track time b/c mine can literally throw my 2yr old, I feel like a beast after doing a lap of Nurburgring...
 
I think there was an issue before 1.05 with the ffb. I had it set to 1 before the update then had to change it to 10. It was way too strong before and just right now.
 
I use a DFGT, set the feedback to 10 and use simulation mode. Plenty of feedback for me!

What differences do you actually get between the simulation, professional and standard steering settings?
 
What differences do you actually get between the simulation, professional and standard steering settings?

Honestly, I have never compared the three settings. Maybe it's in the Logitec manual. Hmmm........, now where did I put that manual.
 
I use a DFGT, set the feedback to 10 and use simulation mode. Plenty of feedback for me!

What differences do you actually get between the simulation, professional and standard steering settings?

The simulation, professional and standard don't work with the dfgt but with the wheel beside it in the options, if you notice, the dfgt only lits up when you are changing the ff values.
 
The force feedback on my DFGT was strong at 5, but today it felt weak :(
 
It may be that you got used to it. I remember it being quite strong.
 
Back