DFGT or G27

  • Thread starter Thread starter SafaditM3
  • 7 comments
  • 1,343 views

Which will is better suited for GT5 and other racing games?

  • Logitech Driving Force GT

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Logitech G27

    Votes: 15 78.9%

  • Total voters
    19
Messages
192
Dominican Republic
New York, NY
Messages
ThuggedOutPriest
I'm currently looking into picking up a driving wheel and I wasn't able to find a comparo page on the DFGT and G27 wheels. I would like to know which wheel would be best suited for GT5. I know the DFGT was especially made for GT5, but many of the guys that I play with online tell me that the G27 is the way to go. So naturally I'm now having trouble making a decision and I would really appreciate some feed back because this thread will help me decide on what I buy.

If you vote please let me know why you chose said wheel it's not necessary but please it would help.

I meant: Which "WHEEL" is better suited for GT5 and other racing games?
 
Last edited:
G27, I switched to it after years of using a DFP and the difference is amazing. Last weekend I used my brothers DFGT and it really is hard to go back to those pedals, they are just horrible. Go with the G27 or up if you can.

Check out the sim hardware forums. 👍 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=163
 
Thank you 👍 for the link
 
The price have told you. You pay peanut, you get monkey. I'm on G27. It's 100% functional now. No regrets after using it for more than 1 year. My wheel is still in tip top condition.

Welcome to the virtual world of wheel.
 
Again, it depends on money, I use a wheelstandpro but more because of space issues. I've heard people like the playseat but the bar between the legs can be a negative. The playseat NASCAR is supposed to have better bar placement. Personally, I will buy an Obutto Ozone when I do buy a cockpit. There are more options in the hardware forum and another good place is the inside sim racing cockpit reviews. They give plenty of positives and negatives. http://www.insidesimracing.tv/pages/section/Simrigs
 
I see what you were talking about with the bar in the middle. That Obutto Ozone looks great I have the perfect corner in my living room for it. Now I need to convince the wife that it's worth me having to buy an extra TV. So far it's still under $800usd for the stand and wheel. My search will now be geared towards picking up a T.V. that'll meet the requirements of the stand and be to my liking.
 
This thread can be closed Thank You.
 
Back