DFGT or G27?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sporkface69
  • 1 comments
  • 701 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
494
United States
Mesa, AZ
Messages
SPORKFACE69
So I have to make a choice. I'm going to get one or the other for x-mas. If I get the G27, I'll have to pay the difference in my own money, so is it worth it? Other than the obvious (H-gate shifter, clutch) is it really that much better? Is the FFB more realistic? I've heard some people say the clutch is difficult to operate, is it? Can I heel/toe like in a real car? Will I need to make a special stand for the G27? The DFGT will fit on my desk I dont know about the G27 though.

Any help?
 
Have a look through this forum where we have nunerous threads already on this topic.

If you still have questions after that, please make a thread there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back