DFGT Pedal plugin issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter skrigs
  • 6 comments
  • 655 views
Messages
33
Messages
racing5k1
Does anyone else have a problem with their plugin from the DFGT pedals coming out during long races? There are not fastners holding this in and sometimes mine works its way out. If so do you have any fix this?
 
yeah, I also have it sometimes. you could use some clamps to secure it. however I do not have it very often. once a month or so.:)
 
Cable tie around gearchanger works for me.
 
Ok, just want to make sure that it wasn't just me. I can figure out a way to hold it.

Thanks!
 
Oh yeah, one other thing, can clubsport pedals be made to work with the DFGT?
It looks like you could just use a ps2 to serial port adapter. Is it that easy?

Thanks
 
Nothing in sim racing is that easy.
 
Has anyone on here tried it that you know of?
 
Back