DFGT problem with down shift button - more than one gear per press

  • Thread starter Thread starter mclemens
  • 6 comments
  • 1,839 views
Messages
24
Messages
mikeclemens
Anyone have a DFGT that shifts more than one gear when you press the left hand shift button? Did you find a solution other than getting Logitech to replace the unit?

Thanks
 
I have the same problem and don't know what to do... It's really annoying and I don't wanna play in auto transmission.
 
Sounds like a sticky button inside the DFGT. Are you up for taking it apart? :)
 
Since it was less than a month old I sent it back to Logitech and got a replacement. Once I sent the unit in via UPS it took less than a week to get the new one.
 
mclemens
Since it was less than a month old I sent it back to Logitech and got a replacement. Once I sent the unit in via UPS it took less than a week to get the new one.

Did you have to pay for Ups shipping? If you don't mind me asking.
 
No, Logitech paid the UPS shipping both ways. If you file a problem ticket with them and they agree to replace the unit they will email you a link to a UPS shipping label. All you have to do is print the label, package the unit and drop it off at a UPS pickup point.
 
mclemens
No, Logitech paid the UPS shipping both ways. If you file a problem ticket with them and they agree to replace the unit they will email you a link to a UPS shipping label. All you have to do is print the label, package the unit and drop it off at a UPS pickup point.

Wow, that's customer service. Nice touch.
 
Back