DFGT problem

United Kingdom
Norfolk,England
cletepurcel
Hi, forum noobie here. Bought a DFGT a couple of months ago in anticipation of this and GT5 and have been happily playing GT5P, Grid and NFS Shift with no problems. With F12010 however, the wheel randomly gets knocked up to 90 degrees out of whack, usually if I go slightly off track or crash but it's also occurred taking wide bends. This is with FF settings really low. As an experiment yesterday I spent several hours on the other games with the FF set high, deliberately running off track and crashing heavily but the wheel was fine. Is this another bug and has anyone else had this problem?
PS3 btw

Hi, forum noobie here. Bought a DFGT a couple of months ago in anticipation of this and GT5 and have been happily playing GT5P, Grid and NFS Shift with no problems. With F12010 however, the wheel randomly gets knocked up to 90 degrees out of whack, usually if I go slightly off track or crash but it's also occurred taking wide bends. This is with FF settings really low. As an experiment yesterday I spent several hours on the other games with the FF set high, deliberately running off track and crashing heavily but the wheel was fine. Is this another bug and has anyone else had this problem?
PS3 btw

My DFGT does also strange thing when playing F12010. It automatically turn my wheel to the left or right when i use restart. but my biggest problem is that the Force feed contantly change random. sometimes it feels strong as it should be, and sometimes its forceless.:ill:

usually i have no Force Feedback at all. yesterday i was racing on Montreal whit no force feedback, i am now really used to drive the game whit to resistance of the wheel. but the next GP(at valencia) it felt strong agian. did practise, qualy's and started the race whit good force feedback. i made a stupid mistake in the race and i could't live whit it and restarted the race and all force feedback was gone. i don't get it.

That's strange I have no probs with my dfgt . You guys are worrying me I might get some . :s

PS3 btw

I also have had this problem. Have to restart the game to reset it:censored::banghead::banghead::banghead:

To reset the wheel I just pause then unplug/re-insert the usb connector. It's still a pain though especially if it happens several times in a race. If it hasn't happened to you yet you're probably ok as it started doing it to me from day one. Maybe my house is on a ley line or something.

i've had something similar happen with my DF-EX, as far as centering goes

paused the game, turned the wheel fully left and right then centre

all good again 👍

the EX is just a 180 degree wheel, problems may be worse with a DF-GT or
a G25/27, with their extra rotation

i've had no issues with varying FF levels

No problems with my GT wheel either. In fact, I'm much happier now it's mounted to the wheel stand pro, it makes the whole 'assembly' that bit more solid.

When i restart the race in F1 2010, the wheel goes to one side but its fine when the lights go out. Other than that ive had no trouble

When i restart the race in F1 2010, the wheel goes to one side but its fine when the lights go out. Other than that ive had no trouble

I have something similar with the g25, the wheel will occasionally move left or right when exiting the garage and stay there, essentially selecting a new centering position, but as soon as the lights are out it reverts back to the proper spot and all is well again.

I have something similar with the g25, the wheel will occasionally move left or right when exiting the garage and stay there, essentially selecting a new centering position, but as soon as the lights are out it reverts back to the proper spot and all is well again.

Don't s'pose it really matters in the pits, so long as it centres on the grid!

None of the buttons that are on a ps3 controller will work on my dfgt(ie. start, select, ps button etc.), am i doing something wrong? or is it wrecked?

i had it sometimes when i got off track. it also feels broken when you play the game. or you get used to it or you play GT5 for now:tup:

Back