DFGT problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter CT230R
  • 12 comments
  • 1,303 views
Messages
230
Ireland
Naas, Ireland
Messages
Fethard1
The L1 and R1 buttons don't seem to work with the Driving Force GT. They work with changing gears but not when scrolling through menus and viewing different angles of your car when you are modifying it with body parts. Do they work for anyone else with a DFGT?
 
The L1 and R1 buttons don't seem to work with the Driving Force GT. They work with changing gears but not when scrolling through menus and viewing different angles of your car when you are modifying it with body parts. Do they work for anyone else with a DFGT?

This is the same for my Driving Force Pro, I have to use the DS3 for the L1 & R1 buttons.
 
I have the same problem, very annoying :l
 
This is the same for my Driving Force Pro, I have to use the DS3 for the L1 & R1 buttons.
Same here. It's really annoying and I hope PD will fix it.
 
Everyone is having this problem. It's most likely the game than our wheels.
 
It's the same for my G27 as well.
 
This is the same for my Driving Force Pro, I have to use the DS3 for the L1 & R1 buttons.
I always used the DS3 for menu navigation.
 
Same for the T500... Could be a glitch in the game. Let's hope it is, at least.
 
I always used the DS3 for menu navigation.
I also mostly use the DS3 for menu navigation so it's not an urgent problem, but it would be nice if it was resolved.
 
Looks like some menus work and some don't .
 
I use the d-pad on the wheel for menu navigation and it looks like the DS3 will come in handy for photomode.
 
My L1/R1 buttons on my DFGT work when viewing different angles on a car.. Can't remember if they worked anywhere else. But this was only after i had my DS3 turned on, and set as controller 1, my wheel was set to controller 2.
 
Back