DFGT questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abscissa081
  • 2 comments
  • 426 views
Messages
240
Messages
Abscissa081
Messages
antirice081
I'm not sure if this is the best place for this but oh well. I've seen mixed reviews/thoughts about the DFGT. How is the force feedback? Also how touchy are the gas and brake?


And if anyone can, can you locate a sale/promo code? Best Buy has it for $100 (33% off) but it isn't available for shipping and its out of stock in my entire state...

I plan on getting the dfgt because i don't think i could ever force myself to spend $300 on a g27, but I'd like to. :P
 
I'm not sure if this is the best place for this but oh well. I've seen mixed reviews/thoughts about the DFGT. How is the force feedback? Also how touchy are the gas and brake?


And if anyone can, can you locate a sale/promo code? Best Buy has it for $100 (33% off) but it isn't available for shipping and its out of stock in my entire state...

I enjoyed the DFGT before upgrading to a G25, it is probably the best wheel for the buck. True the gas and brake are a bit spongy but their are some mods you can do to it if you choose. Check Sam's Club if you have them in your area, they used to carry the DFGT.
 
Alright I'll check Sams next time I'm there. Thanks! I'd love to be able to get a g25 of g27...I have the money but you know...
 
Back