DFGT rattles, gears slipping with Ferrari F10

  • Thread starter Thread starter jhietter
  • 3 comments
  • 1,283 views
Messages
227
Messages
jhietter
When I drive the ferrari f10 at suzuka for the seasonal event, the wheel always starts rattling and skipping in the same three places. All three spots are high speed areas and most involve going slightly up hill.

Does anyone know how I can secure the gears inside better so this doesn't happen? I tried lowering the FFB from 10 to 5 and it still rattles just as much.

Please help. The problem occurs in the red areas:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Its the car, not the wheel.....same thing here but only with the F10 Ferrari.
 
rssjib
Its the car, not the wheel.....same thing here but only with the F10 Ferrari.

Same +1
 
Yeah the F10 has a rattle at certain speeds, If you can try the F2007.
 
Back