DFGT wont turn

Messages
35
Messages
Twiztid2Joker2 twiztidskater22
My DFGT dosent seem to want to turn/very laggy. I was wondering if this is typical of this wheel or is it defective? I bought it refurbished a few days ago. In some conner's I have to crank the wheel close to 180degree's to get the car to actually turn. :grumpy:
 
Its a 900* wheel so it may be the large turning ratio that's making you think it lags. What are you playing? On the PC you can adjust the rotations. I use 270* to 360*
 
I only use it on my PS3 to play GT5. I have it set on Pro with force feed back at 3.
 
Maybe it is the new drag version wheel...

Im very sorry... im just kidding
 
It could be the wheel, but have you ever used a wheel before? If not you just need to adjust your driving style a bit, because a friend of mine was at my place a few days ago and he wanted to try out my DFGT and he had the same problem. But after i gave him a few tips he got better, oh and if that's the problem your having a good car setup would also help
 
Back