sicbeing Messages 1,103 Messages Cribanox Apr 13, 2005 #1 I searched and got nothing... I know the DFP is a great wheel, but for 150 bucks id rather it work with all my racing games.. will it? (specifically GT3/ NFSU) Thanks.
I searched and got nothing... I know the DFP is a great wheel, but for 150 bucks id rather it work with all my racing games.. will it? (specifically GT3/ NFSU) Thanks.
D DuckRacer Premium Messages 10,164 Apr 13, 2005 #2 http://www.logitech.com/promotions/...d=console_comp_games_emea_512003#drivingforce Hope this helps, Duck7892
http://www.logitech.com/promotions/...d=console_comp_games_emea_512003#drivingforce Hope this helps, Duck7892
standard235 Messages 1,926 Apr 13, 2005 #3 Exactly. It will work with most all racing games out from its release then on.
D DuckRacer Premium Messages 10,164 Apr 13, 2005 #5 sicbeing thank you for the link, will bookmark that Click to expand... No problem, glad I could help. Duck7892
sicbeing thank you for the link, will bookmark that Click to expand... No problem, glad I could help. Duck7892